Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Order of True Bliss


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Remember, child!
Remember this,
The order of True Bliss!
Seek ye first the Kingdom,
Relationship Divine,
Then out of fellowship with Me-
Everything is fine!
No matter how you started out-
That order,
Will work all things out!
Remember, child!
Remember-
That plan is never failing!
The answer 
To earth's wailing!!!

Oh, Father 
Sweet reminder!
How simple is Your loving plan,
Seek the Kingdom,
Understand!
Fellowship with
Great I AM!
I am, Lord-
Here I am!
Indeed, I'm standing here in joy!
My Father, 
I enjoy!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Bliss: supreme happiness; spiritual joy - gladness
Fine: pure, superior in quality...
Wailing: express sorrow by a mournful sound, crying...

John 14:26
Matthew 6:33
Psalm 27:8
Amos 3:3
Proverbs 10:17
2 Timothy 3:16-17
2 Corinthians 13:14
John again! 4:23-24
Romans chapter 8
Hebrews 6:17-18, 11:6 :)
Zechariah 4:6
John again, again! 8:36, 10:10
Ephesians 3:20
Psalm 37:4
3 John verses 2-4

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture:) Baby hands are soooo precious! I love the poem too! I love the part about no matter how you started out! I have come so far from there & it is all because of God & your love for God! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo precious! We have all grown in our understanding of who we are in Christ and what He has provided! I didn't post Today's Message at Olustee Community Church but I might get to later! Oh, the things that come out in the preaching!!! What joy! I miss and love you so much, my Sunshine!
    Sweet sleep, honey! Love 4ever, mommy ox

    ReplyDelete