Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Color Blue...


Today's Message at 
Olustee Community Church...

My children, 
My dear children,
Be passionate, the color blue,
Show forth all 
I’ve given you!
When those around you snub you,
Remember, 
Love has dubbed you...
Kings and priest upon the earth-
Enjoying True Salvation,
You got it at new-birth!
Shine forth with all I’ve given you,
I’m shining, child, 
Inside of you!
You understand I’m telling you-
“Believe Me” 
I AM telling you!
For what you are believing,
You shall truly say-
And what it is you’re saying
Will shine forth day by day!
The world will hate you for it
But they can not ignore it!
Some may even criticise 
But one day 
They will realize!
You refuse to be a babe,
For babies have no freedom!
Christ’s Victory, Amazing Grace,
You’re free and shining “Freedom!”

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Revelation 3:15   Matthew 5:14-16   
John 15:18-19    Revelation 1:5-6  
2 Peter 1:2-4   3 John verse 2   
Proverbs 4:23, 18:20-21   Luke 6:45   
John 10:10   James 4:7   
2 Corinthians 2:14   Psalm 4:2-3



No comments:

Post a Comment