Thursday, April 11, 2013

When I Turned Around...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Oh, Father,
I remember, 
That childhood game, called chase!
How fun it was to scream and run,
To play the game, called chase!
Now, I'm thinking spiritual-
I turn around to see,
I stop right in my very track,
I love You catching me!!!

Beloved child,
Wanting Me!
I caught you when you turned around,
When you were wanting Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

2 Chronicles 16:9
Jeremiah 29:11-13, 33:3
Isaiah 48:17
Psalm 71:21
Acts 17:22-29
Luke 15:11-24
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14


5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry if it's not letting you comment... I tried to see why.
    I love you all so very much!
    Sweet sleep! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture was perfect! I got to see God direct Alusha to take it! So awesome! I love how God is always there to catch me:) I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful comment my Sunshine! Thank you for calling me this morning and shining on me! I enjoyed it so much that I missed you when you hung up!
    That's awesome that you got to see Alisha get directed!!!
    Sooo exciting... this Kingdom life!!!
    Praising God for your safe trip home today and all the joy that awaits you and your precious family!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so good!! And what a perfect picture!!! I wasn't able to sign in the past two days so I had some catching up to do!
    It is fun how God leads us to take certain pictures and then see how He uses them! :) Have a safe trip Andrea! We need to talk and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thankful you got to comment... I'm sooo thankful for you and how you use your gifts!!!
    A million poems will need a million pictures!!! We've only just begun!!!
    Have "The Blessing Day!" :) All of you!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete