Saturday, April 6, 2013

Get Up & Fly...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
I have some kind of dissatisfaction,
I need to take
Some real good action!
I'm asking You for Wisdom,
Understanding too!
I need to know 
Just what to do!
I can't just lie around and pout,
I have to move,
Help me, Lord, to work this out!!!

My precious child,
So very dear,
Indeed, move closer,
And you'll hear!
Don't look so sad,
Get up, 
Get mad!
This is only one big lie-
The kind that really gets to you,
Dear child, you know why!
To get you so discouraged,
To get you off your course,
To cause you to lie down,
The plan to quit, of course!
Get up and see things My Way-
Get up and know The Truth!
Get up and move like you have wings,
Fly high above
What "feeling" brings!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Hebrews 10:35
James 1:5
Luke 9:62
Philippians 2:13-15, 3:13-14, chapter 4
Romans chapter 12, 8:31
James 4:7
Ephesians 6:10-18
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Jeremiah 29:11
Isaiah 40:28-31, 48:17
Psalm 71:21
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

3 comments:

  1. The pic is so perfect mom! Hound dogs always have a lazy pitiful (but cute) look on their face ha! Very good poem, i def. Needed it! I love u and will miss u guys tomorrow, im gonna go get my bowlin on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and we will miss you too!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for the comments "spam" that gets on here sometimes! I try to get them off as fast as I can but it appears they get put on in the early hours and I don't catch it right away! I'm trying and I love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete