Monday, April 15, 2013

What Jesus Did...


Sunday's Message at 
Olustee Community Church...

What Jesus Did...

Beloved, children, 

I know you see,

All around you, misery-

Fear and fleeing, pain and bleeding,

Bad news from sea to sea!

Don’t look long,

For to Me, dear ones,

You do belong!

Understanding Grace,

The power of My promises,

The Truth, indeed, is Grace!

The world wants to earn it’s way-

Always looking

For a way!

But, you, my children seek the Truth,

All  your life,

Be living proof!

Keep shining for this world to see,

My precious children, 

Very true, you belong to Me!

Abundant life, Christ’s Victory-

And all the world will see!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

3 John verse 2   Philemon verse 6  
2 Peter 1:2-4  1 Peter 2:9   Romans 1:16, 2:4  
John 10:10   Matthew 5:14-16    Psalm 40:2-3   
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't get the spacing right this morning! Sorry... Hope it is readable.
    I love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is such a powerful poem!!! I love Fathers reassurance and constant love!! I'm so very thankful for the Truth!!! Beautiful and perfect picture too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my girl! Oh, The Comforter!!! What joy!
    And we shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set us free!!!
    Thank You Jesus!!!
    Mom sent me this picture... you got to see them live!
    I love and miss you so very, very much honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete