Wednesday, April 17, 2013

See...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

This Kingdom life, inside of me,
For all the world to see!
You tell me, Lord, to shine so bright,
For all to see the Light!
To glorify You!  Trust You LORD!
You tell me they shall see-
Abundant life, Christ's Victory,
This Kingdom life in me!!!

Oh, yes, beloved,
My own child-
Shine, so ever on!
Sing your new song, flow in praise,
Be all about
The Kingdom days!
What's behind you- leave behind you!
You're living in the Kingdom days,
Go forward, now, in Praise!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Colossians 1:27
Psalm 40:2-3
Matthew 5:14-16
John 10:10
Luke 17:20-21
Matthew 6:10
John 3:3-6
Colossians 1:13
Isaiah 48:17
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Romans 8:31

5 comments:

  1. Thank you my sweet Emma! The picture is sooo perfect! So beautiful! Thank you Alisha Ann ... Bz Division! Going... going far!!! Yes, oh, yes you are!!! Shine on my girls!!! Indeed, I know you are!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's awesome! We are definitely going forward in the Kingdom!! And what a cute picture!! The little chick looks so proud of himself for busting out of the shell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you honey! Thank you for the pictures you sent me my fruitful girl! I will need them soon ... God always supplies our needs! He goes ahead of us!
    Have The Blessing Day!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so good! And yes mando the chick does look proud ha! I like the line where it says whats behind u leave behind u, thats something that helps a lot in a lot of situations, i love u all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that part too Audrey!!! Definitely something I need to hear often. Awesome poem Mommy! I love u

    ReplyDelete