Sunday, April 21, 2013

Reflecting Love...


Today's Message at the 
Olustee Community Church....

My children, My dear children,
What do others see?
Do they see believers,
Agreeing so with Me?
What do others hear,
Are they hearing faith filled words,
Faith that has no fear?
And what, My children, will that do,
When others see 
Christ’s life in you?
The resurrected life of Christ,
Living out, eternal life,
Knowing Me, enjoying Me!
What do others see?
True Love
Is what they see!
My children are believing Me!
Beloveds, 
You’re reflecting Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 1:1-3  40:2-4, 103:1-5   
Proverbs 18:20-21   Amos 3:3  
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7   3 John verse 2    
1 John 4:11-19    John 17:3    
Jeremiah 9:23-24   Mark 9:23
Matthew 5:14-16   
Colossians 1:27   

3 comments:

  1. Reflecting: throw back light; an image of
    What joy to deliver this!!! I love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It really makes you think about how you are portraying yourself to others! I want to do better! I love you Mommy & beautiful picture! Looking up the scriptures now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you my Sunshine! I miss you honey!
    Sweet sleep my girl!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete