Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Unwind & Go Ahead...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My precious, child,
Unwind!
Get up and live,
Oh, truly live, unwind- 
Don't get behind!
It's not the time to be curled up
It's time to go ahead!
Time to let the Kingdom show,
The Blessing, go ahead!!!

Oh, Father,
Sweet reminder,
Get up is what I'll do!
I'm going on in all that's true,
In joy,
 Believing You!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Colossians 1:13, 27, 3:1-2
Luke 17:20-21
Matthew 6:33
John 3:3-21
Hebrews 11:6
Matthew 5:14-16
Isaiah 48:17
John 15:14
Mark 5:36, 9:23
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Philippians 4:4,13,19
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Mark 5:36

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Audrey! Perfect picture, Like Sara is saying " Well I don't know what to do for sure so I'll just curl up and think about it... or do nothing about it!"
    God tells us it's not time for that...
    I love you honey and Thank you for the picture!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I was planning on doing just that! I already did my "chores" and worked out so I guess I can unwind now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw im so glad you got to use ruthie's pic., i just took it yesterday i think! The poem is so good too, i love u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opps! I thought it was Sara! Sorry honey... they look bigger in the pictures so I get mixed up...Ruthie is so tiny! It was perfect! Thank you honey!
    Sweet sleep my girl!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome poem & scriptures!!!! Confirmation for everything God has been showing me! I love u Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you my Sunshine! Confirmation is sooo good!!! We're going on and on and on... many shall see, many shall honor God, many shall Trust in the LORD!!! Psalm 40:2-3 The Kingdom Life indeed!!! The "Royal Rule"- the Kingdom! Christ in us the hope of glory!!! Living out Love's True Love Story!!! Colossians 1:27 2 Corinthians 13:14
    I'm so excited with you my girl!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete