Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Don't Forget


A little later in the day
The sun begins to set
A gentle sweet reminder
Your prayers, I don't forget!
Smile, Oh child of Mine so dear
All your questions
I do hear!
Let Me wipe the furrowed brow
By telling you
That I know how!
Indeed, I have a plan for you
One of health
And prosper too!
Rest in My tender, loving arms
Where there's no sounding
Of alarms!
Peace be still
You're in My will
The Blessing child
Be still! Be still!
I Love you
And I always will!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Proverbs 3:5-6
Ephesians 3:20
1Peter 5:7
Psalms 103:1-5
1John 4:18-19
Galatians 3:13-14
Deuteronomy 28:2-13
Again! Galatians 3:13-14
John 17:23


1 comment:

  1. This poem fills me with peace. So calming and so true. Everyone needs to know that this is how our Father speaks to us. SO loving, So giving!

    ReplyDelete