Saturday, June 26, 2010

Running To Our Fellowship


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Lord, when trouble comes my way
When my eyes seem weak
When waves of pity for myself
Rise to pull me in
I run to where I know I'm safe
Our fellowship! Your friend!
There I find sweet comfort
There I find the truth
There I find the waters calm
And for my eyes
Anointed balm!
Child, I hear you say to me
Look again
And see with Me!
Where is it that you're seated
Look up, don't look around
All these things that trouble you
Where child, are they found?
Yes, beloved! That's the truth!
Perspective! See with Me!
Oh, I do remind you
You are truly free!!!
In Christ, you're seated high above
To walk this earth
To flow in Love!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

1Peter 5:7-9
Ephesians 6:10-20
2Cor. 13:14
John 15:15
Psalms 23
Rev. 3:18
Ephesians 2:1-7
John 14:26-27
Ephesians 5:1-2

2 comments:

  1. Seated with Christ in the heavenlies, looking down from up above. Thank you, Father, that seeing things from Your perspective helps as we go through our daily trials that seem so big down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I needed this poem today! I knew where to come to find Truth and comfort. Thank you Father for always pointing me to the Truth.

    ReplyDelete