Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dancing



Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I see the wind is moving leaves
They dance upon the tree
I ponder on Your Spirit Lord
Oh how, You're moving me!
Do I look as joyful
As those dancing leaves?
Oh how, they move by power
I can't even see!
I know Your Spirit lives in me
I hear you, with my spirit's ear
Your voice of Love
Says, "Never fear!"
Perspective! Lord, I hear You say!
Understand
And see My way!
Indeed, to you child
Dancing leaves
Still others
They see shaking leaves!
Fear belongs to those not Mine!
But you My child
See truth! I'm kind!
Dancing leaves
Indeed!
Joy upon your face!
For you're believing
Grace!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

John 3:8, 10:27-30
Deuteronomy 30:19, 31:8
Galatians 3:13-14,4:6-7
1John 4:18
Romans chapter 8!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment