Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Note of Love



Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Within the pocket of your heart
A note of Love
Take it out and read it child
Recall, what it does say!
Indeed, it says
I Love you
And I am here to stay
Never
Shall I walk away
Never
Shall I fume
Never
Shall I speak to you
Like Love, is not in bloom!
See that drawing on the note
Indeed, it is a dove
Gentle, sweet reminder
Holy Spirit Love!
Now fold the note and tuck it back
Treasure in your heart
Ponder on it often
Don't let it
Be forgotten
That I Am here to stay
I'll never, go away
True Love
Will always stay!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Luke 1:66,2:19
John 14:16
Isaiah 54:9-10
Song of Solomon 2:1
1John 4:18-19
John 14:16 again!!!




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful feeling this poem leaves. Knowing that someone will never dissapoint you or leave you or stop loving you! Now that is the kind of love only our Father can give!

    ReplyDelete