Friday, June 18, 2010

Trust Me


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin poetry...

Trust Me! I say, Trust Me!
Don't think a worry thought
Instead, think of the Blessing
Think all, that Love has bought!
Trust Me! Come rely on Me!
See, the way I see
Abundant life, sweet victory
See! With Me agree!
Now tell Me, that you trust Me
Let those life words flow
For in so doing, you shall see
All the Blessing grow!
I heard you say, I trust You Lord
Now let Me see that smile!
Don't trust Me for a moment
For just a little while
The way to flow in peace
My child
Is cast your cares on Me
For as I hold them
You will see
Life, abundantly!
Trust Me! I say, Trust Me!
Keep smiling child
With Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Psalms 28:6-9, 30:11-12
Psalms chapter 33, 71:21
John 10:10
Proverbs 18:21
Psalms 91
Mark 4:26-28
Psalms 103:1-5
Jeremiah 17:7
1Peter 5:7
Psalms 37:4-5
Psalms 37:4-5


2 comments:

  1. I'm Trusting You Father for a lot of things right now! I'm expecting them to come forth! I'm SOOOO excited! Thank you for this poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to trust with child-like faith in every single thing!

    ReplyDelete