Thursday, June 3, 2010

Let's Continue Walking Child


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I'm trying to destroy the doubt
That tries to creep on me
Sometimes it comes from others
At times it comes from me!
I'm looking to You Savior
You say have faith, don't doubt
Don't wallow in self pity
Never sink to pout!
I hear You now My Jesus
You say, "Believe and see!"
I've given you My faith
Come My child, and see!
See with Me through eyes of Love
What do you give, your children?
Now you understand!
Let's continue walking
For now you do agree!
You see Love's open door
Let the Blessing pour!
My precious, precious child
I couldn't Love you more!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

John 10:10
James 4:7
Galatians 2:20
Matthew 7:7-11
Philippians 4:8
Ephesians 3:20
Amos 3:3
Galatians 3:13-14
John 17:23

1 comment:

  1. Always what I need to hear, when I need to hear it. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete