Friday, June 25, 2010

Try Your Wings


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Tender little sigh
Releasing every care on Me
Waving cares, good bye!
Now soaking up My promises
Like sitting in the sun
Rays of everlasting love
Remembering, each one!
Let My Love song play it's tune
See the flowers
Child, tis June!
In the summer, feel the heat
But Living Water
Brings retreat!
The season of true blooming
Birds sing victory songs
For those they've cradled in the nest
Are strong enough
Their wings, to test!
Fly to higher heights
My child
You're free to try your wings
See! Oh, see My promises
Your strength in Christ
Love's wings!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Retreat: as in security and gathering the next plan to go forward!

1Peter 5:7
James 1:4-8,17
2Timothy 1:6-7
John 4:10-14
Philippians 4:8-9
Ruth 2:12
Hebrews 10:35-39
Philippians 4:13
Isaiah 40:31


2 comments:

  1. I wish I would have read that before I laid in the very hot sun today! It makes me want to go back out and appreciate everything so much more! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen two batches of baby birds take flight from our huge sycamore tree in the front yard. I have watched as mother and father diligently feed their young. They have a special cry when Max (the cat) comes round. He likes to lie just below the hole in the tree. I can tell when the babies are about ready for flight. I miss them. Their little mouths eager to eat whatever their parents bring.

    ReplyDelete