Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You Have a Choice


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

While sitting on my back yard swing,
A bell inside my head
Did ring!
Hey, you haven't thought of this
Come, the invitation rang
Think! Oh, think! Oh, think on this!
Then I heard Love's tender voice
Child, My child
You have a choice
Think Love, think Grace, think liberty
Child, think mercy
Victory!
Now the bell inside my head
Rang louder! Louder!
Until I said
Be gone! Be gone! For I won't come
To eat from your food
Would be dumb!
Wisdom has her table set
With all that's good and true
Why would I ever
Eat with you?
See my choice
To hear Love's voice
Wisdom! Wisdom!
Love's my choice!
Now sitting on my back yard swing
I with Wisdom
Sing and sing!
I'm free! I'm free! I'm truly free!
For Love and I
We do agree!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Luke 6:20-49
1Cor.13:1
Philippians 4:8-9
Proverbs 9:1-12
Philemon 6

No comments:

Post a Comment