Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Awaits


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, so much the progress-
My Word you do confess!
Behold, the power of true faith-
That shows forth hope
Where is did wait!
Now, beloved child of Mine-
Keep going forward
Don't decline!
More awaits! Much more indeed!
I Am! I AM!
Your every need!!!
Plant more seed-
Child, plant My Word!
Speak forth life-
Let all ears hear-
What is your faith!
What's not your fear!
Come, beloved child so dear-
Let Me! Let Me hear!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Hebrews 11:1, 10:15-23
John 8:31-32, 10:27-30
Psalms 119:114, 103:20 Let the Angels hear!
Philippians 3:14, 4:6-8
Ephesians 3:20
Romans 4:19-21
1John 4:18-19
John 15:7, 16:27
Psalms 91:1-2

Hey everyone, next year remind me that most of my blue morning glories don't bloom until late August! I have been in hope all summer! :) I see plenty of them now! love you all xo

Father,
I hear a rhyme within my heart
I know tis You
Who does impart!
For each time-
Your Word in rhyme!
That is how you taught me hear-
When You first wooed me near!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

6 comments:

  1. I love that one! Especially that part "what is your faith, what's not your fear"! I'm believing for some things but I need to SPEAK them out more! :) Yesterday I got my hopes encouraged so I'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hear it! I love you so much honey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! I needed this one for my own situation too! I'm believing exceedingly abundantly! I love you, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen honey! I am believing with you! Sold! In Jesus name! I love you and miss you too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this one too! I'm believing for exceedingly, abundantly too! How fun to expect great things daily:) About your blue morning glories, You told me awile back that they were your favorite ones and also a little story about them. The next day I went outside and there growing over one of my shrubs was a vine with only blue morning glories all over it! Now I think of my Mommy everytime I go outside and get in my car:) They are right beside my car:) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my Sunshine! Thank you for telling me that! How beautiful! That is so special! I love and miss you so very much! Love forever, mommy xo
    Blue morning glories! In both our yards! xo

    ReplyDelete