Monday, September 13, 2010

Look Who Wins


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Right out in the middle!
Waves on every side-
There you are believing,
There you are inside!
Peace be still!
Rise up and say-
For I have told you,
All the way!!!
On to the other side!
Child, who is in the boat with you?
Indeed! Indeed I AM!
Who called you out to follow?
Who spoke to you-
Let's go!
Who delivers promises?
I AM! I AM!
You know!
Wisdom shouts-
Come hither!
Understanding woos!
There always are two ways to go-
But turning back
Is lose!
Delight, My child,
In knowing-
In Christ you always win!
Remember! Yes, you always do!
Remember, you're My friend!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Mark 4:35-41, 11:22-24
John 14:12-14
Genesis 15:1
Exodus 3:15-14
Proverbs 2:10-12, 18:20-21
Psalms 37:4-5
Hebrews 11:6
2Chronicles 16:9
John 15:14-15, 17:20-23



5 comments:

  1. awesome!! i love this one!! i love that part where it talks about that were goin to the other side!! victory!! thank you God for giving mom these encouraging poems everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes so awesome! I needed to hear that, kinda a crazy day and I miss my husband......needed encouraged! I love you I'm gld you had a good time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much my girls! We can never say that we are not encouraged! Wow! So personal! We are taught by Love!!!
    I did have a wonderful time at the ball game but I just kept thinking- Now that you are all here let's praise the LORD!!! :) I am so thankful!
    I miss you all so very much! The other side, I'm believing for, has you girls living closer! Even you, younger one, could be closer too! :) ha!
    Thank you my girls for the comments and cheering me on! I cheer you on too! Love you so very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful! I love this one too:) I liked the part about not turning back. I needed this one today too. Just needing reminded that God is with me and has something for me too. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. No turning back...no turning back! Sounds like a song!

    ReplyDelete