Saturday, September 11, 2010

Always Choose Ability


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Don't let your thoughts run wild and free-
Capture them
Child, bring to Me!
See what sort that they might be-
Are they friend?
Or enemy?
Only think what's good My child-
Never let a thought run wild!
For tis the Kingdom
Precious one-
A fellowship so grand!
Where only what I've promised-
Are thoughts allowed to stand!
The power to be free!
Oh yes, My child
Ability!
Tis you, who runs so free!
Beloved, you're believing Me-
That always
Shows forth victory!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

2Corinthians 10:5
Philippians 4:8
Luke 4:18-19
1Corinthians 13:5
John 10:10
Amos 3:3
Philippians 2:13-16
Psalms 139:14-17
Jeremiah 29:11
Colossians 3:12-17
Ruth 2:12, 3:10-11
Proverbs 24:3-4
2Corinthians 2:14

3 comments:

  1. So awesome and as always what I needed! I love you thanks for taking the time to put that on there, it was a great surprise!! Have a wonderful blessed trip!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up early and got to look this one up and I needed it even more today! The enemy was trying to steal my joy from what you told me yesterday and keep my mind elsewhere and running wild......but I am taking those thoughts captive and casting my cares upon Jesus! I love you all have a wonderful blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I really put this into practice when Ethan fell. Those thoughts and imaginations wanted to run wild and to take me down a dark path. But no, I decided to walk in victory. What a difference!

    ReplyDelete