Saturday, September 4, 2010

Love Has Won By Far


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Sitting in the morning sun-
My day has only
Just begun!
Pondering on all God's love!
Awakened by His wooing-
Long before the break of day,
I heard
The Holy Spirit say-
Come My child, and be with me,
I'll show you what
Is victory!
I'll give you eyes to see!
Your ears are open, to the Truth,
And you are hearing Me!
Seated in the Morning Star-
In Christ
Is where you are!
True Love
Has won by far!
Oh, Bright
And Morning Star!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright2010

Luke 10:38-42
Song of Solomon 2:8-16
1John 4:4
1Corinthians 15:57
Colossians 1:27
Philemon 6
Romans chapter 8
Ephesians 2:1-10
Revelation 22:16 Bright and Morning Star! Our Jesus!!!

2 comments:

  1. Bright and Morning Star is a name for Jesus in the Bible! There is a beautiful poster (I got years ago at Walmart)of all the names of Jesus and the Scripture referances too! I really enjoy it. The Lord has given me a poem for half of them so far! Just thought you might like to look for it! :) I love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one seems just for you. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete