Thursday, September 16, 2010

Embrace


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

In my imagination
I picture what You say!
I see me going forward-
In Truth I never sway!
I keep Your Word before me.
I watch the door that keeps my lips!
The Blessing
I'm confessing!
In my imagination-
I picture what You say-
And I remember morning time,
All throughout my day!
This morning as You show me
The coat of many colors-
I see it now on me!
For it shows forth the favor-
My Father, You Blessed me!
I picture I am with You-
In Love, upon Your knee!
I can always hear You-
You live inside of me!
I picture I am running-
Inside I boldly come!
Because, I hear You say to me-
You're Mine child,
We both run!!!
I embrace My daughters! I embrace My sons!
Picture When you come to Me-
To each other run!
And also picture this My child-
We've only just begun!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Psalms 141:3, 41:11
Deuteronomy 33:12
Genesis 50:23
1John 4:4
Hebrews 4:16
Luke 15:20
Matthew 9:22
John 14:16-17
2Corinthians 13:14



4 comments:

  1. Wow you were right, mom this is an awesome one!! I love it, we've only just begun!! soon, mom, soon!! I agree! I love you, Forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Forever indeed!!! I love you too 4ever! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one too! So powerful! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the idea of picturing me walking around all day, at least in the morning, in a coat of many colors! I need to see myself as favored. Maybe I don't need to parade it around like Joseph did, but I can certainly wear it to remind myself that I am His favorite!

    ReplyDelete