Friday, September 24, 2010

In The Garden


Good evening, from the garden of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...


I stopped to smell the roses-
You have given me!
I leaned to smell their fragrance-
For they bring joy to me!
I sat down on my porch swing-
To be with You awhile
And as I felt so thankful-
I felt my Father's smile!
I heard You in my heart so clear-
I love it child,
When you draw near!
I hoped that you would see today-
The roses
That I sent your way!
Oh, Dear Father-
I knew true,
I knew that they were sent by You!
Thank You!  I say, Thank You!
Not only for the roses!
Not only for the beauty!
Not only for their scent-
But Thank You
 Most of all indeed-
For supplying 
What I always need!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

James 1:17
Philippians 4:19
Philemon 6
1Thessalonians 5:18-19


4 comments:

  1. This was an evening poem! The morning poem is below on older post.
    I love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved both poems! The Lord is so loving and loves to show it so many special ways! I love you and I enjoyed our talk today! Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw i love this one too!! i remember my rose moment!! so sweet and i knew it was from God!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my girls! I miss you too Lishy! It was a good talk! I agree!
    I remember your rose moment Audrey! I thought of it as I was picking out the picture! I would have put a pink one on but I actually got red ones today! I love you all so very much! 4ever! xo

    ReplyDelete