Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm Believing! I'm Receiving!


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Listen! Listen child!
The enemy attacks My Word!
The Blessing is his problem!
Only those who seek to know-
Who seek to understand,
Will ever rise up tall and say-
I'm going Jesus' way!
I'm going to discover Truth!
Oh, Holy Spirit teach!
I'm going to believe-receive-
Your Spirit Lord, I will not grieve!
I learn to hear Your sweet, sweet voice-
I choose to make
The Blessing choice!
In steadfast stare upon Your Word-
I'll know My Jesus,
You, I've heard!
Oh yes, My child, I hear you say-
The enemy can't have his way,
For I'm believing God
Today!
I'm pleasing Father,
Everyday!
For I have chosen
"Blessed," to say!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Matthew 4:1-11
Mark 4:1-20
John 10:10
Matthew 6:33
1Peter 5:5-10
2Corinthians 10:4-5
Ephesians 4:30
John 14:26
James 1:5,6,25
John 10:27, 15:5-7
James 4:7
Mark 9:23, 11:22-26
Psalms 112
Hebrews 11:6


5 comments:

  1. Amen! Im choosing Blessed today too!!! Beautiful Poem, just what I needed!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so blessed! As I understand spirit, soul and body, I realize my body can't help but show what my soul is learning of the Word. So fun to let it show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm believing and receiving too! What a beautiful poem:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what truly beautiful daughters and friends I have! The Blessing indeed!!! We are living out what we believe! Thank You Jesus!!! Galatians 3:13-14!!! My precious husband too! I love you honey! xo
    My blessed Mom and Dad! My brother! My sisters! All my brothers and sisters in Christ! I love you all so much!!! 4ever xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our sons are still young! Oh how I am blessed! They don't get on here yet but I read what the Lord gives me to them each day! They see me everyday receiving from the Lord and they watch how it all flows out! Thank you my sons for the love and encouragement you give me everyday! In such a special way! I am so proud of you my sons! I love you so very, very much! Love 4ever, Mom E :)

    ReplyDelete