Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eternal Life


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

The Way! The Truth! The Life!
Indeed, Eternal Life!
The Way
To fellowship with God!
The Truth
Abundant Life!
The very Life of Jesus Christ-
Free gift! Eternal Life!
I rise to open up again-
The gift of Love
To be God's friend!
Oh, joy! New every morning!
Tis mine
For not ignoring!
The world looks at me
And says, Oh,what a fool!
What crazy thoughts-
What loser ways!
What waste of time
With God
To rhyme!
But oh, beloveds
This we know-
The ONLY Way to go!
No other has the answers!
No other is the Truth!
No other proves Love o'er and o'er-
No other Living Proof!
I hear You Father-
Speak to me!
You tell me
Child, we do agree!
Abundant Life! Sweet victory!
Agree! Agree! Agree!
Eternal Life-
Is knowing Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

John 14:6, 8:31-32, 10:9-11
Romans chapter 5, 6:23
Song of Solomon 5:16, 6:3
Acts 2:14-18
Amos 3:3
1Thessalonians 5:5, 24
Romans 10:9-13
Philippians 4:19
Psalms 34:10
3John 2
Jeremiah 9:23-24
John 17:3
2Corinthians 13:14



1 comment:

  1. Living proof. First I want to prove to myself. By the time that happens, others are already beginning to see. Spirit, soul, and body, all agreeing with the Word. What a beautiful picture of the Blessing.

    ReplyDelete