Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Indeed Know How

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I tell you it shall come to pass!
My child! My child!
All doubt did pass!
The doubt departed from your heart-
When revelation pierced you,
And Faith exploded-
Doubt apart!
No fragments of it can remain-
To ever make you
Doubt again!
Your eyes are seeing clearly now-
Your Father is, The Great I AM!
And I indeed, know how!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Zechariah 4:6-10
2Chronicles 16:9
Mark 9:23-24
Ephesians 1:17-19, 3:14-21
Numbers 11:23
Isaiah 58:11-12, 55:11-12
Genesis 18:9-19

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That's definitely uplifting! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes this is very encouraging!! i finally got to get on here and catch up on the last 4, they are all so great i love them all !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I got on here earlier then I usually do. I needed this one soooo much. I've been in a little funk the past few days and this one really helped my thinking:) I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I guess it's on! I'm excited for you not having doubt! Can't wait to see what's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mom! I'm so excited for you! Your revelation is about to be a revolution !! It is time!! So many need what we get to get on here and read and the scriptures we get to study. I wouldn't be where I am in my relationship with the Lord if it wasn't for these wonderful poems and the scriptures to go with them. So thank you so much! You are more than ready!! Yay! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you soooooooo very much honey for those words! You are growing in your relationship with the Lord and it is showing forth! I am so excited!
    Thank you for the encouragement and for your constant support! (All of you!) Just 11 years ago I had no idea this kind of fellowship with Father was possible! Oh the joy of understanding! The Truth has set us free!
    I love you soooo much honey! 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete