Monday, September 27, 2010

This Thought My Child


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Keep this thought before you, child-
Your Father 
Does adore you!
I AM!  I AM!  I always AM!
Always, I AM for you!
Take care to recognize My voice-
To hear with inner ear!
Allow yourself to be so still-
To seek the Truth,
To know My will!
Be ever moving forward!
Don't look behind at all!
Unless it is to see-
Where I
Brought victory!
The constant roar-
That you need more, 
Will cause you loss instead!
Shut the mouth of any doubt-
Decide Today, to live!
 Child, give the victory shout!
Enjoy all the Blessing!
Stomp the head that hisses lack-
For it is only-
Hate's attack!
Love!  Beloved child of Mine!
Will always-
Be on time!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Isaiah 54:17
Psalms 46:10-11
Numbers 13:30, 14:24
Ephesians 5:17
1Samuel chapter 17
Hebrews 4:16
Ephesians 6:10-18
Matthew 6:24-34
Hebrews 11:6




4 comments:

  1. Wow! You don't how bad I needed this one, God did though! I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great talk! Sooooooooo good! Love you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it was a wonderful talk, you cheered me up when no one could!! I love you so much and I can't wait to live closer! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete