Thursday, September 1, 2011

So Great The Find


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Father, 
I look into Your Word
And find
The Blessing, Love so kind!
You sent Your Word and healed me,
Delivered me from evil,
Favor all around me
And angels,
Do surround me!
You say to me-
Acknowledge,
All, indeed, that's good!
You say resist the devil, he'll flee
Just as he should!
You say to speak the truth 
And stand!
Oh, Holy Spirit help me!
Help me understand!
Wisdom, thou my sister!
Oh, Kuzzin Understand!
The Blessing,
I'm confessing!
The lies
I am rejecting!!!

Blessed, Oh blessed child-
On my Word you stand!
You seek
To understand!
Being mindful what you say-
Agreeing with Me everyday!
You know The Truth, The Life,
The Way!
The only, only Way!
Walking with Me everyday,
Saying
What I say!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright2011

Deuteronomy 28:1-14
Galatians 3:13-14
Psalm 103:1-5
2 Peter 1:1-4
3 John verse 2
Psalm again!  5:11-12, 68:19, 71:21, chapter 91!
Philemon verse 6
James 4:7
Ephesians 1:18, 6:14-17
Proverbs 7:4
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Proverbs again!  12:14, 18,22, 13:1-4, 18:20-21
Amos 3:3

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever play copycat when you were little? I remember the kids doing it often! One of them would just say what ever they heard the other one say until it got so tiresome! Father sees it differently! It pleases Him!!!
    Love you all so very, very much! 4ever, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great poem! Wish I would have read it yesterday. I love you mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, my Sunshine! 4ever mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete