Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Look With Longing Heart


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, take the time to see
All that does
Belong to thee!
Seek and find sweet treasure!
Abundance
Without measure!
Focus on My Love for you,
Look with longing heart!
Remember!  Oh, remember,
We never are apart!
Choose the choice
Believe Me-
For faith, child,
Faith does please Me!!!

Father, I believe You!
I do, I do, I do!
I'm focused on Your
Love for me-
Sweet treasure
I do see!
I am pleasing You, Lord-
For I'm believing Thee!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

2 Peter 1:1-4
Matthew 6:33
John 17:23
Romans 8:38-39
Deuteronomy 30:19
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Hebrews 11:6 :)

So sorry I didn't get yesterday's on!   I'm practicing to have better time management!  The beginning of the school year takes me some getting use to!!!  I'm sure you all understand that!  
I love you all so very, very much!  xo

4 comments:

  1. I love the poem! I'm sorry i haven't been on here in a few days. I love you & miss you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and miss you very much too, my Sunshine! I didn't even get to post yesterday's poem! Sweet dreams, honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed this poem, I am going to look the scriptures up right now! Will you be praying for Emma and me too....she starts pre-k next week. I am having a hard time, I feel alittle silly being such a big baby about it but I already miss her and it's just another stage that i have to realize she is growing up (too fast)! I am so thankful for the almost 5yrs I have been blessed with being home with her, I'm just not ready to let her go, even to pre-k! I love you and thank you for your prayers! Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my girl! You certainly have me agreeing in prayer with you! Psalm 71:21 remember what greatness means- your honor, dignity, recognition, respect, great things and attractiveness! Think about how much this means to you and what you're praying about! Let me know what God shows you about it! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete