Thursday, August 25, 2011

You Pushed Aside To Hear


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Beloved child, you know-
I AM not in slumber
Nor made of stone
Or lumber!
I'm not how the world sees Me,
I AM like
My Word does say!
I'm Love!  I'm Love!
I'm Love, I say!
You came to see if Love is true,
You found the Truth-
That I love you!
You pushed the world aside,
You boldly come to seek My face-
You believe
My Grace!!!

Oh, Father
I believe You!
Love Is Who You Are!!!
Yes, I push the world aside,
To hear Your voice 
Lord, deep inside!
Boldly I come rushing in-
"Father, here I am!"
And all I hear is kindness,
The Blessing-
I'm Your friend!!!
In Jesus I have everything!
In Love, I always win!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalm chapter 121
Acts 17:22-28
1 John 4:13-19
John 14:6-9
Matthew 6:21, 33
Psalm again! 27:8
Colossians 1:9-17
Hebrews 4:16
John again! 15:15-17
Titus 3:1-8
2 Corinthians 2:14
Hebrews again!  11:6 :)

2 comments:

  1. So true! So comforting to know that He is protecting us & that I don't have to be scared like everyone else through this storm. I'm blessed, loved & safe. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, my Sunshine! Psalm 5:11-12 and chapter 91!
    I love you so very, very much and I miss you too!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete