Monday, August 1, 2011

Sweetest Thought


Good evening, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I focus on Your love for me!
I think upon- 
You're good to me!
I gather up my many thoughts!
I draw them all together-
Exchanging those opposing me
To grab hold one that's better!
Oh, this better thought I hold!
This one 
That makes me shout so bold-
My Father loves me 
Oh, sooo much!
He never will let go!
Sweet thought that I belong to Him-
4ever, don't you know!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Isaiah 26:3
Proverbs 3:5-6, 13-26
John 17:23
Romans 8:31
Philippians 4:8
3 John verses 2-4
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
John 14:16


3 comments:

  1. Sweet thought to go to sleep on! Or wake up to depending on where you live! For me- I'll sleep on it!
    Love you all so very much! 4ever xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts to sleep on here too. Been a long, but victorious day. I battled clean and fought the true enemy - not the person. I will sleep well and go into battle again tomorrow expecting more victories because I know Who I belong to!
    ja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I did sleep good and I'm sure you did too! Talk to you soon! Thank you for the comment! Love it! Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete