Monday, August 22, 2011

Enjoy!

Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, you enjoy Me!
Oh, pleasure!
Oh, delight!
You come expecting kindness, 
To see,
To leave the blindness!
You come to hear Me speak to you-
Wisdom,
What is true!
Here in fellowship we share,
Here you cast your care!
How I enjoy you, My child!
How you enjoy Me,
And how on earth this possible?
My child, believing Me!!!

Father, that is beautiful!
Oh, I enjoy You!
And oh, what pleasure tis to know
You enjoy me
Too!!!
Sweet fellowship of joy!
Oh, how 
We do enjoy!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalm 27:8, 37:4, 143:8
Matthew 13:16
Hebrews 11:6 :)
John 10:27
Proverbs 24:3-4
Philippians 4:4
Philemon verse 6
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever noticed Psalm 115:14? I read the King James Version - I am planting this one right now!!! I want to be a better blessing to my family and to others! Blessed to be a blessing! I'm sure I'll be watering this scripture often!!!
    Love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord brought to my mind- Ephesians 3:14-20 Oh, Lord increase my understanding of all the increase You have given me already!!! 2 Peter 1:2-4 To understand is Joy!!! Philemon verse 6

    ReplyDelete