Friday, August 5, 2011

I AM Your Ship


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I listened to some older folk
Telling of their praise!
I heard them say, their ship came in-
Now no more long, lean days!
I asked within my heart- 
Lord, what is this, about a ship?
Even though I've plenty-
Is there a ship for me?

Oh, dear precious, child of Mine!
There within your heart I see-
Abundant life 
And victory!
Follow oh, so close to Me-
Let's draw it out
For all to see!
Relationship!  
Sweet fellowship!
Father - child 
Relationship!
Everything you'll ever need-
My child, I AM your ship!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

1 Samuel 16:7
Numbers 14:24
John 7:37-39, 10:1-10, 14:17-21
3 John verses 2-4
Psalm 103:1-5, 71:21 :)
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:4-7
Genesis 15:1
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)


3 comments:

  1. Our Father is rich in all Goodness and good things!!! We are his children and He is sooo giving!!! Yes! It's all in the relationship! Father - child relationship!!! My God supplies all your/my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus!!! Amen!!! Exceedingly, abundantly more than you can ask or think according to the power that works in you!!! Yes!!! All the answers in Christ are, Yes and Amen!!! You know where those scriptures are!!!
    Love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure do! I love that picture too. I love you Mommy and I am so proud of you. I don't know how you do all that you do. Well, I do know. It is only with God's help. But you know what I mean:) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my Sunshine! What an adorable comment! Sweet dreams, honey and thank you for all you do!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete