Friday, August 26, 2011

Let Me Lift Your Head


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child!  My child!  My child!
I have all the answers-
Come, I'll show to you!
I'll open up your eyes to see-
In all things,
Victory!
Yes, I have the answers-
My child, come and hear!
Listen with one single thought-
I AM Love, in Love, no fear!
Your heart is seeing something wrong-
Make it see the Truth!
My child, don't let circumstance
Ever have it's dance!
It tries to sway you to believe
But tell it, go!
The Truth says, leave!
Come and be with Me instead!
Listen to the voice of Love,
Let Me lift your head!
I have all the answers!
Your heart, it needs to see,
All that I have given-
I AM, I AM for thee!!!
Listen child, to Me!

Father, open up my eyes!
My heart must see the Truth!
Something tried to turn my head-
"Look at me" is what it said!
Wisdom gave me answer!
I will not dance with what's not true-
For Father, 
 I belong to You! 

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Ephesians 1:17-18, 3:16-20
1 John 4:18
2 Corinthians 2:14
Philippians 4:4-8
Proverbs 12:2, 14:1, 33, 16:3, 9, 23
John 10:10
1 Peter 5:8-11
Matthew 4:1-11
Psalm 71:21 :)
Psalm again! 1:1-3, 3:3
Galatians 4:6-7


1 comment:

  1. Oh, how much this poem means to me! I prayed, years ago, for the Lord to show me every time I am thinking wrong! How beautiful for us to get this awesome guidance! The dance! Guidance!!! Not the circumstance leading us around but the True Guidance of the Word of God!!! xo :)

    ReplyDelete