Friday, August 19, 2011

No Shaky Ground


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Wisdom, precious Wisdom-
Ever be my guide!
Understanding, walk with me,
Never leave my side!
Lord, I have You always
Here within my heart!
Holy Spirit, Comforter-
Never shall we part!
Father, I'm discovering, 
Seeking is so grand
Because the promises of Truth
So firmly - on them stand!
No shaky ground when doubt 
Comes 'round
For Truth prevails, sweet Love!
And knowing that my feet, secure-
Their roots are deep in Love!
All around me winds do blow-
They still 
When I shout out, "I know!"
I know my Dear, Dear Father!
He calls me
Friend and daughter!!!

Oh, beloved!  My own child,
You walk and talk with Me!
Nothing shakes, foundation!
For you belong to Me!
The truth is all you see,
Your eyes 
Are fixed on Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright2011

Proverbs 3:26, 7:4
Hebrews 11:6 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14:
John 15:15
So sorry I didn't get yesterday's on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment