Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tis Wisdom


Good evening, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I want to walk in Wisdom, Lord-
In understanding too!
I long to be agreeing,
With Wisdom-
Oh, with You!
With Wisdom there's a plan
And I shall
Understand!

Oh, beloved child of Mine!
Wisdom so Divine-
I see you reaching out in faith
Taking hold of Wisdom,
Seeking for a plan!
Knowing that you also need,
Dear child, to understand!
Behold, 
Tis Wisdom to seek!
To seek a plan,
To seek 
To understand!
Come see and understand!
I give to you a plan!
Child, you shall understand!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Joshua 6:3-5
Proverbs 3:5-6, 4:1, 7-8
Psalm 24:3-4, 27:8, 32:8, 71:21 :)
Jeremiah 29:11
Hosea 14:9
James 3:17
Jude verses 24-25
Hebrews 11:6 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)


I finally got home to put the poem on!  Busy day, but I enjoyed Today!!! :)   Love you all! xo

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful poem! I am seeking to know God's plan for me:) So comforting knowing that He has it all figured out and all I have to do is have Faith and trust Him to guide me in the right direction. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, my Sunshine!!! That's Wisdom!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete