Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Standing In Your Garden



Standing In Your Garden

The stalks grow strong!
The ears grow long!
The corn burst full!
The harvest now, come pull!
Only, speak the victory
Say only, what I say!
Don’t let the devil steal your corn
By evil words, you say!
Give Me faith
My children
Abundant Life, you see
For standing in your garden
Is truly, victory!
Beloved child, of Mine
You see
Amazing Grace
Swell forth for thee!
Increase, I do
Your planted Seed
The Promise
Blessed, indeed!!!
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Mark 4:28
Proverbs 18:21
Luke 8:11
Isaiah 55:11-13
John 10:10
Mark 11:22-24
Psalms 71:21
1Cor.3:6
Psalms 34:10
Galatians 3:13-14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This has got to be one of my all time favorites! You hit the nail on the head. That picture is my vision; a clear, beautiful picture of my fellowship with the Father. Three simple colors: yellow - victory, green- growth, blue - spirit man. (That's my own interpretation)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted this to my facebook wall.

    ReplyDelete