Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Look What I Discovered



Look What I Discovered

I tended to my garden Lord
The way You said to do!
And Lord, what I discovered
Was I had much to do!
I've been so busy
Spreading, much good cheer
While my garden suffers
I found some doubt and fear!
Oh thank You Lord, for showing me
That I was tending gardens
But they were not my own
While planting seeds in others hearts
Weeds, grew in my own!
Oh Holy Spirit, help me now
But wait!
Indeed, you have!
I’m pulling, casting, fear and doubt
While all along
I sing and shout
Victory in Jesus!
Because you live in me
Seeing things to tend to
Things, I can not see!
Indeed, abundant life so good
My Father, You are very kind
To help me see
I am not blind!
Ever lead me on my Lord
Help me keep my garden free
As I plant seeds, of Victory!
I hope I planted one today
Pull those weeds out
Right away!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


Proverbs 31:6
Romans chapter 12
Matthew 2:21-22
Mark 11:22-14
Joshua 1:8-9
2Cor.10:5
Psalms 118:6, 71:21
2Cor.13:14
1Cor.3:5-10
2Cor.2:14
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I've needed this one & yesterday's too! I love you and miss you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete