Thursday, April 8, 2010

In Jesus Safe and Sound



In Jesus
Safe & Sound

I woke this morning
Hearing
I heard Your Word
In cheering!
Comfort of the Holy Ghost
Telling me
What I need most!
Fellowship! Sweet fellowship!
How I delight in You!
Father, child, relationship
Where I find all that’s true!
Lead me ever on
My Lord
I am seeking truth
When confusion, tries to drown me
I hold on, to the Truth!
Soon, so soon
The storm dies down!
I didn’t! Didn’t drown!
Look, oh look
Where I am found
In Jesus
Safe and sound!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


Proverbs 6:22
Zephaniah 3:17
Nehemiah 8:10
2Cor.13:14
John 14:6
The Comforter John chapter 14
Mark 4:35-41
Matthew 14:28-33
Galatians 6:9
Luke 15:27
Hebrews 12:2
2Cor.2:14
 
Remember to go to http://www.lezzakuzzinpoetry.com/ click podcasts and then click the name of a poem to listen to them as they are produced for the radio ministry.
Web site given to me by my Son in law, Steve Wilson! Thank you so very, very much! xo
Production by 3rd Race Productions
Thank you so very much too!

No comments:

Post a Comment