Sunday, April 25, 2010

Today's message at Olustee Community Church



Listen Little Flock

Gather little flock, in Love
Blessings sent
From up above!
Hear the songs of victory
Learn of all, the mystery
Christ in you
You know tis true!
Listen little flock to why
Fellowship, is why! Is why!
I’ve a family, to love!
You, the object,
Of My love!
Precious, in My sight, indeed!
When I filled you
You have no need!
Oh, the Power from on High
Anointed, to proceed!
Push the enemy to hell
Say, you are My child!
Yes, tell!
Stop the evil! Speak the truth!
Loose the tied and sore
With proof!
Oh, My little flock, good cheer!
Never live,
in any fear!
I’ve overcome! The Kingdom won!
Rejoicing’s, only
Just begun!
Proceed, My little flock, in Love
My power, within you,
From above!
Jesus Christ! Oh, Holy Ghost!
Indeed, your Father’s Love!!!
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Luke 12:32
James 1:17
Col. 1:21-29, 2:6-12
Gal.4:4-7
Acts 1:8
John 16:33
John 17:23
2Cor.13:14

1 comment:

  1. Cute little sheep! The line "object of my love" really grabbed me. I needed to feel that love today and that really helped! I love you! All of these poems are sooooo amazing. God really pours out His heart through you. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete