Friday, April 2, 2010

For We Move On



For We Move On

Beloved I adore you
Let Me show you clear
Always walk in faith, My child
Never, walk in fear!
Open doors around you
Spread the Gospel Truth
Declaring Christ, His victory
Show this world, Love’s proof!
I’m standing in the fire with you
Strengthened, to stand the wind
Pressure all around you
To see, if you will bend!
But I, the Author of your faith
Say child, I know the end!
I tell you it is victory
On Me, you do depend!
Resist the devil, he will flee
For we move on
In Victory!
I placed a vision, in your heart
Follow all My ways
Let Me do this through you
I give you, length of days!
I often tell you, you are Mine
I call you child, reminding you
That Father says
You’re Mine!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

The airplane picture has a special meaning for me! The Lord showed me, look at the airplane- it doesn't go sideways, it doesn't go backwards, it goes forward to a destination! Now everytime I hear or see an airplane I am reminded KEEP ON TRACK! FORWARD ONLY! Yes Lord Jesus! Yes!!!
Philippians 4:13-14
Jeremiah 10:23
2Tim.1:7
John 13:35
Psalms 138
Daniel 3:8-30
2Chronicles 16:9
Hebrews 12:2
Isaiah 54:17
James 4:7
Joshua 18:3
Proverbs chapter 3
John 17:23

No comments:

Post a Comment