Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sweet Peace


Sweet Peace
I bring my cares
To You Lord
I find my answers there
I offer thankfulness
I know, how much You care!
There, in fellowship with You
Peace
Begins to flow
Through faith, I cast my cares
On You
By grace, Your peace does flow!
Lord help me,
Leave my cares with You
So I won’t back,
Sweet peace
For worry blocks, what I need so
Your Peace,
I need to flow!
Lord, I hear You whisper
Indeed! Indeed!
Sweet Peace!
Lord help me,
not to build again
A barrier to peace
For You have all my answers
As I, in faith release!
You love me, tell me
Child, come hear
Your answers are, in faith
Not fear!
Oh, Sweet Peace
Is flowing now
My cares are washed away!
I’m trusting on You Lord
Today!
I’ll do so,
Every day!!!
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Philippians 4:6-8
1Peter 5:7
Ps.84:11-12
Eph. 3:20
Col.3:15

Proverbs chapter 3
Heb. 12:1
Ps.34:10
Romans 4:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment