Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resurrection Plan



Resurrection Plan

Sink down into your ears
My Word
Hear and understand
All that I have told you
Believe! Believe! I can!
Dear child, have faith
Unlimited
So mighty is My plan
To resurrect the dead to life
Indeed! Indeed! I can!
Once so far away from Me
Darkness filled your tomb
You heard, Come forth, be risen
Leave behind the gloom!
The resurrection of My Son
Brought power, to be children
Understand, what’s done!
Today as many celebrate
The Resurrection Day
Have confidence in knowing
You know, the Only Way!
For there in sweet relationship
You live out risen life
The life of Jesus lives in you
He gives, Eternal Life!
Come My child and understand
The Resurrection Plan
Inside of you! Inside of you!
Indeed! Indeed! I AM!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


Luke 18:31-33, 24:1-8
1Cor.15:17
Romans 4:25
2Cor.5:17
John 12:46
Eph.2:1-7
John 17:1-3
Jeremiah 9:23-24
Romans 8:11
Galatians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment