Saturday, March 9, 2013

Love Will Not Quit...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I used to sit around and pout,
I didn't know
What love's about!
I thought about myself so much
Another life,
With joy, no touch!
I had strong hands but kept them back,
I held back help,
For those in lack!
I only had the time for me,
I sat in wonder,
Poor, poor me!
Then in that place so dark, self-pity -
I heard Love's tender woo,
"Come, beloved child, and see!
Be My friend,
And walk with Me!"
At times I still do sink a bit,
But I rise up,
Love will not quit!
I have strong hands, I don't hold back,
I give some help,
When I see lack!
I think about this world in need,
How love in me, 
Can help, Indeed!
God's children have no time to be,
In such a mess, self-pity!
For we are busy, flowing love,
For others, we have pity!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

1 Samuel 30:1-19
The Book of Ruth
Mark 12:29-31
2 Corinthians 1:1-4
Amos 3:3
Romans 8:31
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Hebrews 11:6

Definition of pity:  The feeling of  compassion caused by the sufferings of others. Having mercy, compassion and sympathy for others.





7 comments:

  1. How true!! Too often I get stuck in that instead of looking for ways to relieve others! How sweet that God mercifully teaches us to do better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my girl... flowing compassion and mercy... I first really realized it when you wanted to help every hurting singer you heard! You're still flowing and now with discernment too! I'm so very proud of you girls! I love you so very, very much honey! xo

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this poem!!!! I know we all do this one because we are human but I am So thankful we can & are changing how we deal with things! I love u Mommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You started so early... I'm remembering when we were in the old Kmart store and you were in the cart, about three years old, you heard a child crying across the store and you yelled out real loud, "Minute, kid, mommy's pushing me in the stroller!" Compassion flowing!!! I love you so very, very much my Sunshine! xo

      Delete
  3. My precious daughters! So wonderful to be maturing in the Word together! What joy!
    Great is the peace of my children, for they are taught of the LORD!!! Love that Scripture!
    Flowing love...
    Sweet sleep my girls,
    Wake refreshed... The Blessing,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you too my precious girl!!! xo:)

    ReplyDelete