Monday, March 4, 2013

Sunday's Message at The Olustee Community Church...



Assign The Seed...

My children, blessed children,
My precious, very own,
See what all I have for you,
To nothing else, child, roam!
Be satisfied with all that’s good,
Rest in all provided,
As all My children should!
Study out the list and see,
Abundant life, Christ’s Victory!
Rising up’s delightful, 
In plenty, happy, thankful!
Sleep that’s sweet for you’ve no fear-
My Word,
Brings you Good Cheer!
Dear children, everything you need...
Plant My Word within your heart,
Assign the Seed,
Believe Me, that’s your part!
That promise, child, 
It comes from Me,
I love you and you’ll surly see!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Proverbs chapter 3   
Psalm 23:1-2   3 John verse 2   
Romans 12:2   John 10:10   
2 Corinthians 2:14   Psalm 34:10   
2 Peter 1:2-3   Mark 9:23


2 comments:

  1. That was such a great message!!! And the verse about health to your navel was so cool!!! Thanks for a great birthday yesterday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great day too! Yes, health to your navel... we'll never forget that! Sooo exciting!
    I love you honey!

    ReplyDelete