Thursday, March 14, 2013

You Have Made Me - Me...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My Dear Father,
At times I look a round to see,
Who is up ahead of me!
And when I do, You woo me back-
Reminding me, 
That's hell's attack!
 You ever keep my pace,
In step with You each day -
Whenever my eyes run ahead,
Wisdom says, "This Way!"
Your tender woo, so kind,
Helping me to always see,
I'm not like someone else,
You have made me, me!!!

Yes, beloved, of My own,
My very, very own-
I keep your eyes on where we go,
Don't copy someone else!
I have just the plan for you,
No one else can do!
You have to look with eyes of faith -
Let me have your eyes, child,
I'll show you what I see!
You won't see what I'm seeing,
If you don't look with Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Jeremiah 29:11, 33:3
John 10:10
Psalm 1:1-3
Joshua chapter 1
John 14:26
Psalm 32:8, 71:21
Mark 9:23
Isaiah 48:17
2 Corinthians 13:14
Hebrews 11:6















3 comments:

  1. That's so good!! I love that God made us all unique and He even leads us to be happy about it. :) How nice to be reminded that we don't have to think we're falling behind because someone else is further along. We just focus on Daddy and He'll get us where He wants us!
    I love you!!! I'll take some pictures today since we're going to be outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! On all of it! Wow! New pictures.... how wonderful!
    I love you honey! So very, very much!
    Thank you!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Along time ago the Lord gave me a picture in my heart... about the Scriptures ... Do not grow weary in well doing for in due season you shall reap if you faint not. and Let patience have her perfect work. The picture I saw was the tortoise and the hare ... I'm the turtle! :) Lately I've been seeing, in my heart, the part where I've passed the rabbit, that got so sure of himself, the rabbit wakes up and sees that I kept a steady pace and won the race!!! That has kept me going on and on and on!!! I love you all so very much! xo Keep going ... In Jesus Christ we win!!!

    ReplyDelete