Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Word Mixed With Faith...Today's Message at The Olustee Community Church


Dear children,
Fearless, very bold,
Doing as Love’s told!
Standing firm upon My Word,
For, Love, you’ve truly heard!
Taking hold of promises,
Saying they’re for you,
Nothing moves you off
To scoff, for, child, I AM for you!
Faith goes places fear can’t go-
By faith, you know that’s so!
Faith moves mountains far away-
Fear makes mountains bigger, 
To climb or go around them, there isn’t any way!
Faith can take My Word and see,
All the promises from Me!
Faith, My children, you posses,
Faith, dear children, you confess!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Hebrews 4:1-11   Philemon 6   
Psalm 1:1-3   
Hebrews 11:31   Mark 9:23
John 15:5   Proverbs 18:20-21   
Mark 11:21-23   Romans 8:31

7 comments:

  1. This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am really impressed to read all at single place.



    my blog; fitness tips women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome study to start my week with! Beautiful poem/message mommy! I'm praying for an overflow of pictures to catch up with ; ). I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my sweet and precious Alisha Ann! I'm receiving your overflow of pictures!!!
    We agree! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love walking in Faith and not fear! So many things others are worried about that we don't have to. Wonderful poem Mommy!!! I love u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that!!!! "Faith goes places fear can't go"! Wow! I sure wish I could've been there to hear this!! I'm going to write that line down and put it up where I can see it as a reminder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I re read this one & looked up all of the scriptures thus morning! Exactly what I needed to get in peace & focus on God while He takes care of my problem! Thank u Mommy & I love u SO very much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Victory in Jesus! He truly, truly freed us!!!
    I love you my Sunshine! I'm so proud of you!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete