Sunday, March 10, 2013

You've Chosen Well / Today's Message at the Olustee Community Chruch


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My children, 
Come, consider -
Two choices, only two!
One leads to abundant life,
The other one,
To pain and strife!
One has Blessing,
Love confessing -
The other leads to loss of health,
And what's 
Not truly wealth!
The Way, The Truth,
Oh, living proof!
Show forth abundant life of Christ,
To know Me,
Is eternal life!
To understand is joy!
Keep going on, My children,
You have chosen well!
The Blessing, you're believing,
And all the world, can tell!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Deuteronomy 30:19-20
John 3:1-6, 10:1-10
Proverbs 9:1-6
Psalm 1:1-3
John 14:6, 17:3
Psalm 23:5-6
Mark 9:23 
Psalm 40:1-3
Matthew 5:16

4 comments:

  1. There definitely are only 2 choices! I know which one I'm choosing:) I love u Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you honey! Hope you enjoyed the new time change :) This way seems so right to me! I'm sleepy so early tonight though :)
    Sweet sleep my Sunshine,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a great message!!! :) I am definitely choosing life and the blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! For death Jesus gave us life, for sickness He gave us health, for poverty He gave us wealth ... 3 John verse 2
      For His Glory!!! Living out Love's True Love Story!!!
      I love you honey! So fun to do it together! xo

      Delete