Monday, March 18, 2013

Receive Much More...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

For me to smile, Lord, 
It doesn't take too much!
But when I look into Your Word,
I see, You've given MUCH!
I find that You have always been 
Wooing me to see-
That there is much, 
Yes, oh, so much, that You have given me!!!

Dear beloved, child, of Mine,
Indeed, I woo you near!
Come, and see there's so much more-
I've given so you will receive,
My child, 
You believe!!!

Oh, Father,
I am smiling more-
I believe,
Receive much more!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Philippians 4:4-8
2 Peter 1:2-4
Romans 12:2
Jeremiah 29:11, 33:3
Mark 9:23
Song of Solomon 2:14
Hebrews 11:6

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my precious Alisha Ann! Bz Division up and running!
    These little dancing flowers make me smile! I have one like it in my window too! So cute! Thank you for following the leading and sending it to me!
    Just perfect!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sharon! God used what Joe said to me yesterday! Joe said, it sure doesn't take much to make you happy! God brought that back this morning to use it! What a wonderful Kingdom life together! I got happy about a cup of coffee together and I got sooo much more! Thank you again! I love you! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful poem Mommy! I am definitely believing for more! I love u

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that God is so confident! "I've given so you WILL receive"! How awesome! I believe with Daddy, we WILL receive!!! :) And I want one of those flowers! So cute!! I'll have to look when I'm out shopping next time. I'll try to get some more pics today too since we'll be outside planting the ivy vines you gave me, Mommy. :) I love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My precious girls! Oh, how I love you all! The Good News!!! The Gospel Truth... believing and receiving all Jesus got for us!!! Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7 John 10:10 Romans 8:31
    Ok! I could go on and on!
    Have a wonderful, blessings receiving day!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete