Saturday, March 2, 2013

Remind me, Lord...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Remind me, Lord, 
About Your care,
How underneath Your wings I'm safe, 
Remind me of  Your care!
All about Love's feathers,
Your tender, loving care-
Bring to my mind sweet promises,
Remind me of  Your care!!!

Beloved,
I'm your refuge,
Your fortress from all harm!
How beautiful you long to hear,
That you 
Should have no fear!
I Am your shield
Of favor,
Rejoice so ever gladly,
I Am your loving Father,
You truly call Me, Daddy!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm chapter 91
Psalm 5:11-12
Proverbs 21:31
Romans 8:31
John 14:26-27
3 John verse 2
Isaiah 54:13-17
Proverbs 18:20-21
Hebrews 11:6




4 comments:

  1. How beautiful!!! Don't worry, he'll be safe. ;)
    I love that we can dwell under Daddy's wings! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! ... safety is of the LORD!!! :)
      He sooo comforts me with that Scripture as I speak it out!
      I'm excited about tomorrow... are you?
      Hope so birthday girl!
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete
  2. I needed this one! I love you Mommy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my precious Sunshine...
    I love you so very, very much honey!
    Sweet sleep ... The Blessing!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete