Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Blessing Flows In Overflow...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Take your hand off, child,
And see,
Abundant overflow,
Yes, see!
Don't hold it back,
No need for lack-
Let it flow,
Don't hold it back!!!

Oh, Father,
That is wonderful!
I see with You,
Sooo bountiful!
My hand is off,
Now, overflow-
The Blessing flows
In overflow!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 78:41-42, 23:5-6, 34:10, 71:21
Hebrews 11:6
Amos 3:3
John 10:10
Deuteronomy 28:3-14
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Philemon verse 6
3 John verse 2
Isaiah 48:17
Romans 8:31
Psalm 35:27-28




4 comments:

  1. Amen!! I'm taking my hand off too!! I want the blessings to flow in! :) And what a perfect picture for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about this and all those Scriptures! I think doubt has a hand! Or doubt is a hand! Take that doubt off, child! Because 78:41 says they limited the Holy One of Israel by turning back ... (going forward takes faith!!!) I'm going forward into all The Blessing! I know you are too!
    Thank You Jesus!!!
    I love you honey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am too! Awesome poem & scriptures! The devil will have to come up with new tricks bc I'm not doing anything I did before! My life, mind, and marriage is in Gods hands & I am just resting in Him! I love u Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, My Sunshine! It's always the same lie just in different wrappers BUT we always have the win - VICTORY IN JESUS!!! I'm so happy for you honey! I love and miss you very much! Love 4ever, mommy xo Oh, what REST it is!!! :)

    ReplyDelete